1. How can I register for the events?
Please click here to go to the registration page.
2. I have issues with my registration, help!
Please do not worry. If you are having difficulty at any point of the registration process, please drop us a email at email@example.com explaining which step of the process you are having issue with, as well as what the issue entails.
3. When will my registration be considered as complete and how do I know if my entry has been accepted?
You will receive an email confirmation slip upon your successful registration for each race.
4. How can I register my company / running group?
Please contact us for corporate booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Is the race open to all nationalities?
Yes. The race is open to all nationalities.
6. What is the minimum age to participate in the races?
The minimum age for the 3.5km category is 6 based on the year of birth in 2017. The minimum age for the 7km category is 14 based on the year of birth in 2017. Parental supervision by a registered adult is required for participants aged 6 – 12 years old.
7. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
No. All race entries are strictly non-refundable after registration. All unutilised promo code credits at the end of the event are also non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Can I make changes to my personal particulars after registration?
Yes. You can make changes to your particulars through the confirmation slip link which you will receive upon successful registration.
9. Can I transfer my race registration if I wish to withdraw from the race?
No. All race registrations are strictly non-transferable.
10. Are the registration prices inclusive of GST?
No, registration fees are exclusive of GST.
11. What is the service fee for?
It is the service fee to the payment gateway and also the registration portal.
About Light Of Hope Run
1. When is Light of Hope Run?
The Light of Hope Run will be on 30th September 2017. The timing for the race is from 6pm - 10pm.
2. Where will the Light of Hope Run be held?
The run will be held at Gardens by the Bay (East).
3. How many Race Categories are there?
The run consists of the 3.5km Buddy Run and the 7km Competitive Run.
4. Will I get race timing?
Only participants in the 7km Competitive category will get their race timing.
5. Do I get prizes for being the top 3 runners?
Yes. There will be prizes for the top 3 runners.
6. Is there a baggage deposit at the start point?
Yes. There is a baggage deposit area at the start point. Whilst maximum care and security will be enforced, the Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damaged items or delay in retrieving the bags. Participants are advised to travel light.
7. Can I skate or cycle during the race?
No. For the safety of all runners, skating or cycling is not allowed.
8. Are strollers allowed? Strollers are allowed for the 3.5km Buddy Run but for the safety of all runners in the 7km Competitive Run, strollers are not allowed.
9. What is the cut-off time for the event?
7km: 2.5 hours and 3.5km: 2 hours
10. What if I am injured during the race or otherwise unable to finish the race?
Please approach the nearest first-aiders deployed along the route. Participants who require immediate medical attention may alert the route marshals.
11. Will there be an official photographer?
Yes. Photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes by the official photographer and/or videographer, and may be used for print and on official online/electronic platforms.
12. Am I allowed to bring my camera or mobile phone into the race?
Yes. However, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
13. What happens if it rains?
In the event of rain and lightning risks, race marshals will divert runners on route to nearby sheltered areas. For the safety and well-being of all runners, the Organizer may decide to call off the race in view of bad weather.
14. Will I be refunded if the race is called off due to bad weather, etc?
No. If the race must be cancelled, there will be no refund of fees paid. This is stated under the rules and regulations.
15. Do I need to fill up any indemnity declaration?
Yes, you are required to read up the relevant indemnity declaration forms and acknowledge it by electronic signature upon registration. Proceeding with registration online means that you have read, understood, and agreed to all pre-set rules and regulations.
1. What do I need to bring for the race pack collection to ensure a smooth collection?
You photo ID or NRIC and your race confirmation slip.
2. Can my friend collect on my behalf?
Yes. Please provide your friend a copy of your photo ID or NRIC and your race confirmation slip.
3. What if I missed the race pack collection dates?
You may collect your Race Pack on the Event Day.
Race Entry Pack Collection
1. Can I be a vendor at Light of Hope Run?
Yes. Please contact us at email@example.com
2. I would like to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
What should I do? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Can I volunteer at the events?
Yes. Please click here to sign up